Ethical purpose: enhancement of Olivetti culture through an educational/artistic modality with scientific and technological traits
- Abstract and identify the signs, atomic graphic elements and rules of Olivetti’s graphic style.
- As an example some types of rules: chromatic, compositional, mathematical and physical
- As an example some types of signs: the point, the line, the circle and the letter O
- Generate new visual combinations and compositions
- Deduce and represent new truths that belong to the set of cultural and community values of Adriano Olivetti
A visual composition can be defined as: